Add your voice to the united chorus of the premiere general agriculture organization, and attend the 100th consecutive American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show! Participate in educational workshops to expand your leadership skills, business acumen, impactful policy discussions and more. Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders in agriculture and witness powerful keynote speakers in the general sessions. Explore the IDEAg Trade Show floor to gain a stronger industry network, shop featured products, learn about innovative technologies, and enjoy TED-style talks on the Cultivation Center stage.
Utah Farm Bureau will host two Utah events in New Orleans--space is limited so sign up early!
- Utah Riverboat Cruise down the Mississippi--Friday, January 11--9:30 AM-12:30 PM, Utah Farm Bureau has reserved 90 spots for a Historic cruise on the Creole Queen Paddlewheeler. Enjoy sweet river breezes on the promenade deck as you cruise down the mighty Mississippi River as a Historian entertains you with a detailed narration of New Orleans landmarks, history and river lore as the city skyline slips by.
- Utah Dinner--Saturday, January 12th from 6:30 PM-9:30 PM--Join the Utah Farm Bureau at Brennan’s restaurant located a few blocks from the hotel. Brennan's Restaurant is a New Orleans restaurant tradition since 1946. Chef Slade Rushing's innovative Creole menu borrows influences from French and Spanish ancestry with modern updates and distinct seasonal offerings. Old-world elegance inspired dining rooms, and personable, attentive service, create a unique and sophisticated experience.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gather with the agriculture community, and make your impact on the future of the industry.
- Join the American Farm Bureau Federation as we celebrate our centennial!
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Learn more about Farm Bureau member benefits
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by Ted-style presentations in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization
More information on registration, hotels and tours will be coming soon!