Add your voice to the united chorus of the premiere general agriculture organization, and attend the 99th consecutive American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show! Participate in educational workshops to expand your leadership skills, business acumen, impactful policy discussions and more. Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders in agriculture and witness powerful keynote speakers in the general sessions. Explore the IDEAg Trade Show floor to gain a stronger industry network, shop featured products, learn about innovative technologies, and enjoy TED-style talks on the Cultivation Center stage.
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for Ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an Ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by Ted-style presentations in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization
Location, Location, Location--Nashville, Tennessee!
The AFBF 99th Annual Convention and IDEAg Trad Show will be held at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee--an exciting destination for both agriculture and music!
Agriculture plays a vital part in Tennessee's economy. The top five agricultural products are cattle & calves, broilers, soybeans, greenhouse & nursery and cotton.
Nashville, Tennessee is legendary for it's country music. Country music fills the air as you walk through the airport, in the malls or on the streets. Nashville is home to iconic country music venues including the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium. The Downtown District features honky-tonks with live music.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gather with the agriculture community, and make your impact on the future of the industry.
More information HERE.
Event Planner: Susan Furner at 801-233-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.