- Your opinions develop policy.
- Full-time representation in Washington.
- Representation at local, regional, state and national hearings, commissions, councils and meetings.
- Opposition to expanding government and increased taxes to pay for it.
- Aggressive leadership in world trade.
- Commodity representation and advisory alerts.
- FB Women, Young Farmer & Rancher, and Ag Promotion activities.
- Legal leadership in environmental, marketing and foreign trade issues.
- Legislative defense of land and water priority and use.
- Bipartisan political development; surfacing, training, and encouraging supportive candidates.
- Broadcast, print, and Internet information to keep you up to date on farm and ranch issues.
- Personal and property protection.
- Health, safety and insurance programs.
- Member communications for member action.
- Representation for agriculture with public relations and media relations work.
- Support for animal agriculture.
- Strong county, state and national organizations.
- The satisfaction of being part of THE strongest farm organization accomplishing important things you cannot do alone.
What Farm Bureau Means to Farmers and Ranchers