As a donor you generously send in hard earned dollars and then what?
In recent years, your donations:
- Helped us reach students from urban school districts at the USA Science & Engineering Festival in Washington, D.C., teaching them about where their food comes from.
- Financed White-Reinhardt mini-grants, $1,000 grants to fund projects that increase agricultural literacy across the U.S.
- Allowed us to create more free resources like "Food and Farm Facts Junior," "My Little Ag Me" printable books, and "Extreme Heat: Heat Waves, Drought and Agriculture" in partnership with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Supported the My American Farm and Purple Plow programs, which have reached millions of people
- Helped Feeding Minds Press launch accurate ag books, including "Right This Very Minute".
- Funded scholarships for educators to attend National Agriculture in the Classroom conferences
- Launching more accurate ag book through Feeding Minds Press.
- Creating even MORE free easy to use resources for educators and volunteers to educate about agriculture.
- Attending the American Library Association's Annual Conference to help ensure accurate ag books make it into libraries across the country.
- And so much more!
Become a member of the Foundation Seed Sowers by signing up to make a monthly recurring donation and receive special recognition in our annual reports.
By donating YOU are investing in the future—future farmers, teachers, scientists who will have accurate knowledge about agriculture. Learn more about the American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture and donate today!
Want more news on this topic? Utah Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!