Ways you can get involved:
- Share a Book Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or find us at our FUSION Conference and Annual Convention to check out a book to read in your local classroom. The book is donated by the Women's Committee to the classroom.
- Volunteer to help with Farm Field Days.
- Give story/video contest information to a teacher.
- Organize a county fair booth or other event booth to help promote accurate agriculture information.
- Follow UFBF's Policy Watch and become involved with FB ACT. Email email@example.com to be added to the Policy Watch.
- Invite a legislator to your farm for a tour.
- Build coalition relationships outside of Farm Bureau.
- Share your agriculture story on social media.
Contact your County Farm Bureau Women's Chair to ask how you can help.
Remember, you don't have to do it all. Even if you do just one thing, you are helping further the cause of agriculture in Utah.