2023 INTERIM LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
Below you will find the interim legislative reports from meetings held during 2023. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your regional manager or public policy staff, who's contact is at the bottom this page.
Below you will find the watchlist for all of the bills the Utah Farm Bureau Federation is tracking from the 2023 General Legislative Session.
Utah Farm Bureau takes the following range of positions on bills:
- "Monitor" means the bill is of interest to Farm Bureau members, but the Farm Bureau does not have a specific position on the bill.
- "Concern" means the Farm Bureau is concerned with the current version of the bill and is working with the bill sponsor.
- "Oppose" means the Farm Bureau is concerned with the current version of the bill and is working with the bill sponsor.
- "Support" means the Farm Bureau supports the passage of the bill.
Download the pdf for helpful tips on finding your legislator, how to track bills, testify in committees and more!
Stay in the Loop
The Utah Farm Bureau Legislative Update is a weekly newsletter e-mailed to Farm Bureau's leadership while the Utah Legislature is in session The newsletter details the status of each of the bills and resolutions Farm Bureau is concerned about.
To register to receive the Utah Legislative Update emails and texts during the session and interim months, fill out the form below.
For questions or concerns about the current legislative session, contact Wade Garrett or Terry Camp.
2023 LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
- Legislative Update - Week 1
- Legislative Update - Week 2
- Legislative Update Week 3
- Legislative Update Week 4
- Legislative Update Week 5
- Legislative Update Week 6
- 2023 Final Legislative Update